Hackmiami Conference 2014 CFP
Hello again and thanks for considering submitting your talks, contest,training, workshops or ideas to us.
Here is basically what we are looking for:
– Talks involving OFFENSIVE research (Make sure you can backup your research as we have been sent non original stuff, trust us we will find out and call you out)
– Talks that question current state of affairs in INFOSEC/HACKING/DIGITAL RIGHTS
– Intel, Counter-intel, IN or COIN in the digital domain
– HACKTIVISM you are more than welcome
– Contests. We are open to new ideas as far as contests go. Remember there is already a main CTF but there are open spots for wireless, lock picking, hardware stuff
– We are not opposed to DEFENSE talks but they must be sexy :)…
– Whitehat underground research ( You only know it, if you are part of it)
– Workshops for tools or apps. (Workshops should be limited to two to 3 hours and are likely to be placed after 5 PM every day if it is a day workshop then submit as training).
We are looking for up and comers, never given a chance, rejected at mainstream conferences. There are plenty of great mainstream hacking/infosec conferences and we love them and participate at them, but we do not want to repeat what they do. We are willing to take risks on your content and research as long as it does not violate the law or presents risk to the conference, also neither US, YOU OR GOD will prevent feds from attending :).
You do not have to send us everything but make sure you articulate your case well. Bear in mind that people will call you out if you copy, steal or do not give credit.. Go ahead submit, you already are a “reject” then we want you and thanks in advance for submitting.
Mail CFP Here