HackMiami is made up of some of the most talented information security professionals within the South Florida region.
Below is a list of employment opportunities we have been approached with that may interest HackMiami participants.
If you are interested in applying or would like a position to be listed, contact email@example.com
- Data Loss Prevention Analyst
- Must hold active secret clearance
- 3+ years technical experience in Information Security.Demonstrates strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Understands data loss prevention models, including monitoring and scanning principles.
- Possesses excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Possesses good business process acumen.
- Familiar with project management methodologies and implementations.
- Shows deep knowledge of technical security solutions..
- Develop processes and methodologies to manage Data Loss Prevention (DLP) architecture, incidents and remediation.
- Collaborate with IT management, IT groups and business areas (HR, Legal, Finance, Sales, Marketing) to identify, manage and remediate data privacy findings.
- Participate in the decision making process of technical solutions to business problems.
- Lead teams of varying experience levels to effectively communicate data security findings as well as make recommendations to improve the security posture of a large organization.
- Prepare briefings and reports of analysis methodology, processes and results.
· Coordinate and execute data classification assessments; create and manage remediation plans.
- Assists with implementation of security safeguards or mitigating controls to prevent inappropriate release or storage of sensitive data.
· Apply proven communication, analytical, and problem-solving skills maximize the benefit of IT system investments and to assist in implementing new business process solutions.
· Responsible for proactively generating and compiling reports based on his or her findings, complete with recommended improvements to or new requirements for business processes and operational procedures.
· Familiar with project management and implementations.
Shows deep knowledge of technical security solutions