Security Scorecard | Sales Engineer
Date: April 28, 2015
Location: NYC Metro
It’s an exciting time to work at SecurityScorecard, the worldwide leader in third party security risk management. We help some of the world’s largest companies manage and mitigate risk inherited through their third party ecosystem. With headquarters at Park Avenue in New York City, SecurityScorecard is funded by Sequoia Capital ($12.5M A Round) and is rapidly scaling sales and engineering capabilities.
The Sales Engineer will provide guidance and assist account teams with in the territory in building solutions to address specific customer security needs. In this position you will be working with technology experts to help them position SecurityScorecard’s security solutions effectively against competing offerings.
• Serve as the subject matter expert in SecurityScorecard Solutions
• Keep up-to-date on relevant competitive solutions, products and services.
• Maintain area or operation responsibilities for selected major account opportunities
• Maintain product roadmaps and alignment between the customer and relevant business entities.
• Provide specific solution/technology/product consulting, technical and sales support for major account opportunities
• Understand business requirements for customer base and be able to translate them into technical requirements
• Understand and articulate SecurityScorecard’s architecture and services
• Create, present and document technical solutions
• Perform in-depth and high-level technical presentations for customers, partners and prospects
• Minimum 3+ years of technical sales or pre-sales experience with experience in Cyber Security
• Industry recognized certifications such as a CISSP, GIAC, etc. a plus.
• Solid presentation and interpersonal skills
• Highly motivated self starter that does not need day-to-day management
For more information, please complete the form below:
or contact: Alex@Heid.Ninja